· Lizzie is the founder of Digital Rights Watch, which advocates for human rights online.
· She also sits on the board of Blueprint for Free Speech and the Alliance for Gambling Reform. For the National Justice Project, she was a recipient of the Davis Projects for Peace Prize. In June 2019, she was named a Human Rights Hero by Access Now.
· Her writing has appeared in the New York Times, Guardian, and Sydney Morning Herald, among others.
· As a lawyer, she spent many years working in public interest litigation, on cases brought on behalf of refugees and activists, among others.
· Her book, Future Histories (Verso, 2019), looks at radical social movements and theorists from history and applies them to debates people have about digital technology today. It was shortlisted for the Premier’s Literary Award.