REAL MADRID C.F. PLAYER (1994–1999)
‣ Mr. Fernando Sanz played for Real Madrid C.F‘s Academy for sixteen years, besides, for Real Madrid C.F B Second division on the seasons (1993-1994) and (1994-1995).
‣ On the Season 1992-1993, he was loan Stint to Union Espanola de Chile, where he was participating as well in Libertadores Cup and Chile Cup.
‣Mr. Fernando Sanz played for Real Madrid C.F (1995-1999)
‣ Part of their UEFA Champions League victory in 1997–98, Super Cup 1997-1998.
Intercontinental Cup victory in 1998 and Spanish League victory in 1996–1997.
MÁLAGA C.F. PLAYER (1999–2006)
‣ For the start of the 1999–2000 season, as well as Mr. Sanz was team leader for 7 seasons.
‣Victory of UEFA Intertoto Cup in 2002.
‣ Mr. Sanz retired from football in 2006 due the bad economic situation of the club in order to save it.
MÁLAGA C.F. PRESIDENT (2006–2010)
‣ In an attempt to save the club, which had a massive debt of 42 million euros and was
in the Spanish League Second Division, he impetuously retired as a football player
and immediately became President of the club after buying, as a sole investor, 98% of
‣ After stabilising and improving the club for four years, he resigned on 27 July 2010, as
Málaga C.F. was sold as a Spanish League First Division club earlier in the summer to
a Qatari investor, member of the Qatar Royal Family, Al-Thani.
‣ It was the first time ever, that any Spanish Club was acquired by an investor of any of
the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
ROYAL SPANISH FOOTBALL FEDERATION (2006-2010)
‣ Mr. Fernando Sanz was a very proactive member of the Royal Spanish Football
Federation, which was victorious in the UEFA EURO in 2008 and the FIFA World Cup
REGULAR COLLABORATOR AT OUTSTANDING SPORT MEDIAS (2010- Currently)
FIRST LALIGA GLOBAL AMBASSADOR
LALIGA GENERAL DIRECTOR MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA AND INTERNATIONAL SPORTS PROJECTS. (2012- Currently)